Sparkling Clean Air Duct Cleaning

Home
About Us
Air Duct Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Duct Repair
Construction Clean-Up
Chimney Cleaning
Electrostatic Furnace Filters
Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

sparklinglogo.jpg

Air Duct Cleaning - is it really that important?

Did you know...

  • Air duct cleaning can remove from 5 to 15 pounds of dirt and debris from the ductwork!

 

  • A clean air duct system improves the efficiency of your HVAC system, which reduces maintenance and operating costs.
 
  • The Center for Disease Control reports that Legionnaire's Disease, which can be caused by improper maintenance of cooling towers and HVAC systems strikes over 25,000 people and kills over 4,000 per year.
 
  • Standard throwaway fiberglass filters remove less than 7% of the dust and particles from your HVAC system, which means, the remaining 93% settles in the ductwork.
 
  • Within a 6-inch diameter duct, 1/4" of lint/dust buildup on the inside of the ductwork reduces air flow by 24%.  1/2" reduces air flow by 42%.

 

  • According to The American College of Allergists, 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by polluted air. 

Fact:  Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors.
 
Fact:  More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies.
 
Fact:  Children and the elderly are especially affected by polluted indoor air.
 
Fact:  The level of some hazardous pollutants in indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times greater than in outdoor air.
 
Fact:  Studies have shown that 2 out of 3 indoor air quality problems involve the HVAC system.
 
Fact:  Mold, pollen, and dust are just a few of the ingredients that make up the refuse in your heating and air conditioning system.
 
Fact:  Duct cleaning provides allergy relief, eliminates odors, reduces dust, and improves overall indoor air quality.
 
Fact:  Air duct cleaning provides more efficient air-flow and improves HVAC operation resulting in lower operating costs.

Proudly Serving the Madison and surrounding communities
 
Call today for your free estimate
 
Contact us toll free at:
 
608-239-7393
(local to Madison & surrounding area)
 
Guaranteed Quality Work
 
Owner/Operated

You can e-mail us at:

thsdonar@sbcglobal.net

If you would like us to contact you regarding an estimate, please fill in the following information.

First name:
Last name:
Email address:
Company:
Address 1:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Phone:
  

Sparkling Clean Air Duct Cleaning ~ 3029 Linnerud Drive ~ Stoughton ~ WI ~ 53589