Sparkling Clean Air Duct Cleaning

About Us
Air Duct Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Duct Repair
Construction Clean-Up
Chimney Cleaning
Electrostatic Furnace Filters
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us
What is really in our indoor air?
Everything from airborne contaminants, dust, pollen, mites, pet dander and mold can be found in indoor air at any given time.  Many of these contaminants flow through the air and enter the air duct system through the return registers in your home.  Many homeowners choose to use the disposable fiberglass type furnace filters in their HVAC systems.  Did you know that fiberglass filters are only 7% effective in stopping dirt and all other contaminants from passing through them?  The remaining 93% of those contaminants settle in your air duct system, and thus, are blown back into the air inside your home.
Many medical doctors, allergists, and pediatricians are now advising people to have their air ducts cleaned on a regular basis due to the fact that it is now understood that the airborne contaminants that flow through the ductwork and into your home are major contributors to allergy and other health related problems. 
Air duct cleaning also saves you money because your heating and cooling system will run more efficiently, cutting down on heating and cooling bills.  Air duct cleaning also saves you money on maintenance costs because a clean furnace and air conditioning system is much less likely to break down than a dirty system.
In summary, having your air ducts cleaned provides your family with a healthier environment in which to live while at the same time increasing your energy efficiency and protecting your heating and cooling system.
Benefits of having your air ducts cleaned
  • Provides cleaner air and a healthier living environment for your entire family.
  • Proven to aid in the relief of allergy and asthma sufferers.
  • Reduces the amount of dust, airborne contaminants, pollen, mites, etc.
  • Removes bacteria and mold from your ductwork system.
  • Assists in lowering your heating and cooling bills.
  • Improves efficiency of your heating and cooling system.

Once your air ducts are clean, you will notice a significant reduction in the amount of household dust in your home.  Many odors are also more easily eliminated due to the fact that the air is able to flow freely through your venting system.  Your heating and cooling system will run more efficiently.  Many who suffer from allergies or asthma will be able to breathe much easier and will not suffer from watery eyes, runny noses or sneezing.

Bottom line...cleaner, healthier air for your entire family, which means better living.

Contact Sparkling Clean Air Duct Cleaning and get the answers to any questions you may have.
(local to Madison & surrounding area)

Sparkling Clean Air Duct Cleaning ~ 3029 Linnerud Drive ~ Stoughton ~ WI ~ 53589